Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wildflower Cards


Over the weekend I spent some time creating a few new products for my Zazzle store. I had fun creating a matching series of cards with some of my wildflower photos. It was challenging to identify the rose sage, which we ran across on a backpacking trip up Mt. San Jacinto last July, but I finally found some photos that matched. It is an amazingly beautiful flower to come across on a hot, dusty trail.

I've been kind of in limbo lately, taking photos but not quite geared up to getting them beyond my computer. Hope to get there soon...

3 comments:

  1. I love Zazzle. I made the stamps for my wedding invites on there. Your stuff is lovely. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog, Down the Nature Trail. I love your photos. How fabulous to have the Name Dragonfly Eye's. My educational consulting company's name is Dragonfly Enterprises. Us dragonfly folks have to stick together. take care, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did notice the dragonfly connection! Dragonflies seem to pop up everywhere in my life these days - so much fun. Looking forward to your posts. Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. I truly enjoy hearing from you!