Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wind and Sky


My husband and I took a day trip through parts of San Bernardino County yesterday, on multiple errands. At the end of the day we headed to an art show in Palm Desert to meet desert artist Carl Bray and see some of his recent paintings (we acquired one of his early ones last year). Anyway, as we were driving along I-10, the wind turbines were all a-twirl in the high winds. In the distance, a mass of storm clouds was making its way over the top of the San Jacinto Mountains. The blues and whites in the waning light were absolutely beautiful, so I had to snap some "freeway photos" as we flew by. This one captured the scene. Sometimes the machines we humans build do have a certain kind of magnificence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. I truly enjoy hearing from you!