Monday, February 2, 2009

The Land of Enchantment


My husband and I had the extreme pleasure of traveling to New Mexico to spend the Christmas holiday in Taos. I had wanted to go somewhere "wintery" and I certainly got my wish. We had snowy days and bright, sunny, below-freezing days - and all of it was perfect. Naturally, we packed as much into our time there as possible, visitng art galleries and seeing the sights in both Taos and the surrounding areas. Because I faced a crisis with an ailing dog for a couple weeks in January, I'm still working on getting some of my photos ready to put on my Zazzle site, but in the meantime I thought I could post the slideshow we created to share our journey with family and friends.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. I truly enjoy hearing from you!